Share the Love
My thanks and appreciation to “InBarbsWorld” for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award Thank you Barb so much.
It means the world to me that what I write is connecting with other people.
Here are the rules:
(1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Answer the questions asked.
(3) Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions asked by Barb:-
What do you love most about writing?
I have a need to express myself. It’s a bit like a learning process for me and of course I love to share what I do with others and reading what others have to say. I can write what I am feeling and share my life with others, something that I do not always have the opportunity to do.
Why do you write, or Blog on WordPress?
I have chosen WordPress because I wouldn’t know the first thing to do to set up a blog. I think WordPress have a setup that suits what I want to do and makes it easy to develop a community on line that I love. I have been meaning to write for a long time, but without pressure.
When do you struggle with writing a post?
I struggle the most when I am in my head and not my heart. I can get caught up in other things that take up my time, so I always try to write with my heart.
Where do you see your writing this time next year?
A good question! I have been thinking for a few years now that I would like to write a book. The usual thoughts come to mind like: YOU – write a book? I think back to school days and how I always started out with great intentions when writing a composition, but losing my way half way through. This blog is a way of putting my thoughts and feelings down in words so maybe this time next year I will have written so much that I will have some idea of what it is I want to write a book about.
Here are my questions for my nominees….
What gives meaning and purpose to your life?
What made you start a Blog?
What is your definition of Happiness?
If you only had 5 years left of great health, what would you want to do in those 5 years?
And my nominees are:
It’s been rainy all week in Texas. The timing was spot on to be awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️
This award was given by Liz, at My Well-being and Learning Journey. Thank you darling for this gift.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions asked by Liz.
- Are you a city, beach, or country girl? I’m a country girl at heart, but I think of the beach daily.
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be and why? The beach. The sound of the ocean, feeling the breeze, and watching the waves are my Zen.
Do you have tattoos? I do not, but want some.
- What are your favorite hobbies? Going to Farmer’s…
View original post 173 more words